Monday, December 13, 2010

How to Live Forever.

I know that you know that one day you will die. We all will.
I know that you know that there is no way to know for sure where you will go when you die.
There is no guarantee.
The only way to know for sure, is to have The Creator let you know, for sure.
Has God ever come down and told anyone "You are going to heaven when you die?"

The Bible says that God's spirit is able to speak to our spirits (the real part of us) and let us know that we belong to Him.

I had that happen!  I was 12 years old when I asked Jesus Christ to come into my heart and make me a brand new person.
He did!
Here's how I did it. I told Jesus that I believed he died on the cross to pay for my sins.  I invited Him to come into my life.
Read below to find out how I knew these things are true.