Monday, December 13, 2010

How I know He died for me.

Well, I will tell you what I read. Revelations 3:20.  Jesus is talking to us.  He says "Look, I am standing at the door and knocking.  If anyone opens the door, I will come into him and dine with him. And he shall dine with me". I read this verse and reallly believed that Jesus would come into my heart and fellowship with me, if I asked Him to.
He really did! It was the coolest thing that every happened to me!
I KNEW beyond a doubt where I would go if I died right then.
Do you know, beyond a doubt where you will go when you die?
What could be more important?
Don't you want to know?
If you feel a tugging at your heart, pray with me.
Dear God,
I do want to go to heaven when I die.  Show me that you love me.  I know you love me. Help me to believe that Jesus loves me after all I have done.  I thank you for dying on the cross. 
I know that you must love me alot to die for me.  I believe your word which says "Whoever comes to me, I will never turn away." Please forgive me for all of my wrong doing, and be my lord and savior.
I invite you into my life. I will stay with you forever, let me never turn away.
Help me to live for you everyday.
  Amen.